Latest Movies In Mp4 and HD Mp4 Formet Download @ MovieMp4.Net
Welcome to Frendz4m
On Twitter - On Facebook - Search Forum - Google Search
User Options
Home Page--Register--Login--Menu

Forum Main>>Applications>>[TUT] All Working Hacking Methods For Symbian Mobiles

New Topic-[TUT] All Working Hacking Methods For Symbian Mobiles - Frendz ForumReply

Author
Page: 1, 2, - Last (Liked)
Shartendu
PM [210]
| Options | Thanx |

Attachments List:
1. BinPda_Hack_Kit_Os9.1_and_Os9.2_and_Os9.3_Old_Firmwares.sis
2. Symantec_Symbian_Hack_v1.1_Simplified_Os9.x_Os10.x.zip
3. Symantec_Symbian_Hack_v1.1_Simplified_Os9.xOs10.x.mp4
4. Trend_Micro_Mobile_Security_Hack_Kit_For_Nokia_Phones.zip
5. Nokia_Belle_FP2_Hack.zip
Sort By:
Sort Order:
Show Size & Downloads:

This TUT owner is HASTHIS bro. I am only presenter.
WHAT IS HACKING, WHY SHOULD I HACK MY MOBILE.
To Explain In Simple Words Hacking Is Done To Disable The Inbuilt Security Of The Os9 phones Which Doesn't Allow Us to Install Unsigned Apps and to get access to all secure folders like private,sys and resource
Maybe it sounds very dangerous to you but its nothing that you have to worry about. your phone doesnt take any damage. you just take full control of your phone after hacking it, you can change almost everything on your phone and install any application, something that nokia didn't wanted. a simple example : why should i not be able to change the nokia shaking hands at phones startup with something more personal? after hacking your phone you can do that if you want. hacking your phone is liberty.

WHAT EXACTLY IS HACKING :
Hacking will disable the security of your phone, so the phone will not check if an app is signed or unsigned while installing it. you will also be able to see all the Secure folders/files in your phone using an explorer like X-Plore. you will be able to add patches in your phone that will change some things like i said above the nokia shaking hands at startup or you wil be able to mute/add other sounds when you take a pic with your cam etc.
NOTE FOR THE OPTIMIST GUYS :
Unfortunally you will not find any new settings or functions to change what you want in your phone you have to install other apps or apply some patches to do that. but the good news are that other guys already done this things so you just have to read and follow the given steps and youre done.
WHY NOKIA CREATED SECURE FOLDERS IN NEW PHONES :
You should know that the very first symbian phones (S60v1 And v2 Phones) were not closed. We could see all phone files with an explorer, we could install any application that came out and so on. unfortunally virus developers knew that also and after some time (when Nokia started to sell many S60 phones) many viruses came out because the phones were not protected at all against that. After that Symbian had to react and they did, bringing out Symbian Os 9.xx . Symbian had changed almost everything on the phones software, making it impossible to install applications that were developed for the older operating systems. i think the first thought of symbian was to make the phones more secure against viruses. some people also say they did that for the money...and i think they are also right because everything is about the money.
SYMBIAN 9.x with the new operating system everything changed. these phones Are fully secure now. of course we could install new apps on it but they had to be signed applications or our mobile should be hacked.

SIGNED APPLICATIONS WHAT IS THAT :
Signing is the process of encoding a tamper- proof digital certificate into an application sis (installation ) file. The certificate identifies the applications origin, and grants access to those Capability- protected API's (Application Programming Interface) in Symbian OS that the application declared at build-time.
Here are several Capability examples On Symbian OS, protected APIs are those that allow sensitive operations, such as those that may :
* access end users private data, thus potentially breaching privacy
* potentially create billable events, thus costing the end user money
* access the mobile phone network, potentially affecting its operation
* access handset functions that can affect the normal behavior of the phone
* potentially impact the performance of other applications running on the phone.

Although Symbian didn't wanted the end- user to get involved in all this process, (signing etc should be only for the developers and they should get certificates from symbiansigned.com) we got somehow involved through many certificate providing sites like op*a.
Now (from june 2011) symbiansigned has tempruarly stopped providing developer certificates, so we cant think about signing till they start providing the developer certificates again, and they thought itll be the end of haching and signing, Luickily our symbian modders found out about the security hole in symbian antivirus apps and voila symbian mobiles can be hacked again ,This time its easier than before (won't take more than 2 - 5 minutes) and we dont have to wait for our certificates.
Thanks to IAL, CODeRUS, Bebooo43 and you (if you are one of them) for finding about these methods.

---------------
7 Thanks:,,khan_nahk,sam,hudDABANG,fatdon,Cythar,,,Amar9410,nisarpv143,

Attachment : ( 174 KB ) [ 14384 hits]
Shartendu
PM [210]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(17) |   Sep 17, 2015 8:27PM
BinPda Hack Kit Os9.1 and Os9.2 and Os9.3 Old Firmwares

File Name: BinPda Hack Kit Os9.1 and Os9.2 and Os9.3 Old Firmwares

Version: v1.00

Description: Binpada Hack Kit Only for Os9.1 and Os9.2/9.3 Old Firmwares
Binpada Hacking Method Will Work In S60v3 Pre FP1 & FP1 Old Firmwares.
Just download the attached single file hacking kit by binpda and your phone is ready to be hacked in 2 mins.
Even all the installserver.exe for all the phones are included in this single file. So no more moving the files here and there with xplore.
No more certificate errors, no more expired certificates. Just install any file even if it is unsigned or says expired certificate.. During installation choose the install server correctly according to your phone.. As u see in the sceenshot,
u have to choose 3 files.

*Binpda Security Manager
*Installserver.exe [according to ur fone]
*capsoff driver [according to ur fone]

Note:This hack is not for new FP2 devices like N96,N79,N85 or new firmwares like N95 v31 or N82 v21
Symbian 9.1 [Pre-FP1 devices]
Nokia N77 Nokia E61i Nokia E65 Nokia N93i Nokia N91 8GB Nokia E62 Nokia E50 Nokia 5500 Nokia N93 Nokia N73 Nokia N80 Nokia N71 Nokia N92 Nokia E70 Nokia E60 Nokia E61 Nokia 3250
Symbian 9.2 [FP1 devices]
Nokia 6124 classic Nokia N82 Nokia N95-3 NAM Nokia E51 Nokia N95 8GB Nokia N81 Nokia N81 8GB Nokia 6121 classic Nokia 6120 classic Nokia 5700 XpressMusic Nokia 6110 Navigator Nokia E90 Communicator Nokia N76 Nokia 6290 Nokia N95
Symbian 9.3 [FP2 devices]
Nokia N96 Nokia N85 Nokia N79 Nokia 6220c Nokia E66 Nokia E71

Screenshot Link: http://www.frendz4m.com/image.png

Publisher: HASTHIS

Application Usage Catg: Various Applications

More Info Link:

-----------------
2 thanks:,,sam,Cythar,,,
Attachment : BinPda_Hack_Kit_Os9.1_and_Os9.2_and_Os9.3_Old_Firmwares.sis ( 305.83 KB ) [ 110 hits]( B, A )
Shartendu
PM [210]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(24) |   Sep 17, 2015 8:35PM
Symantec Symbian Hack v1.1 Simplified Os9.x Os10.x

File Name: Symantec Symbian Hack v1.1 Simplified Os9.x Os10.x

Version: v1.01

Description: Symantec Symbian Hack Simplified v1.1 Recommended For All v3/v5/Anna/Belle/Belle Refresh/Belle FP1
This hack will Work in All Os9.x Os10.x mobiles,S60v3, S60v5, S^3, Anna, Belle, Belle Refresh, Belle Fp1.
1. Install 'Symantec Symbian Hack v1.1' In any drive Of your mobile, Give continue to all Prompts.
2.Open Norton - Menu - Antivirus - Quarantine list - Options - Restore All.
3.Open RomPatcher Plus - Apply 'InstallServer 1.7 RP+.rmp' - Highlight it - Menu - Add to Auto.
Thats it your Mobile is 'HAcKED'

Just go to Application Manager and Uninstall 'Norton Av', But Keep Symbian Hack Kit v1.1 and RomPatcher Plus.
Note :
*The 'Install Server 1.7 RP+.rmp' Patch Doesnt work ( Give Red cross ) in some old E series Mobs, If you are one of them, Apply Open4all Patch, Download ' http://gg.gg /installserver-exe' and extrat the Installserver.exe of your mobile to 'c:/Sys/Bin' ( See Txt File inside Zip file to Find the Right Installserver.exe for your mobile )
*If you want to test whether your mob is hacked or not Just install any unsigned app and see ( Just install http://gg.gg /Htest its a little 4Kb unsigned App)
How To UnHack Your Mobile
Just Disable 'InstallServer 1.7 RP+.rmp' in Rompatcher, Your Mobile is Now UnHacked Or you can just uninstall 'Symantec Symbian Hack v1.1'.
This is a Simplified Version of The 'Symantec Symbian Hack' Made By cODeRUS, All credits Goes To Him.
Thanks to IAL, cODeRUS, Bebooo43 and you (if you are one of them) for finding these Av hacking methods

ScreeenShots :

change Log :
*Added 'Install Server 1.7 RP+.rmp' to Norton Quarantine Hack.
*Packed 'Symantec Symbian Hack v1.0' and 'RomPatcherPlus v3.1' Lite into a single SiS File.
*Added 'Symantec Symbian Hack v1.1 Readme.TxT' File which will be extracted to C:/Data.

Screenshot Link: http://www.frendz4m.com/image.png

More Info Link:

-----------------
3 thanks:,,sam,khan_nahk,Cythar,,,
Attachment : Symantec_Symbian_Hack_v1.1_Simplified_Os9.x_Os10.x.zip ( 1355.80 KB ) [ 160 hits]( B, A )
khan_nahk
PM [2975]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(23) |   Sep 26, 2015 8:10PM
Bro will this work for C5-00.2 S60v3 OS 9.3

sam
PM [967]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(22) |   Sep 28, 2015 6:28PM
Quote:
Bro will this work for C5-00.2 S60v3 OS 9.3

Yeah bro, Symantec will work bro

Shartendu BRO for this thread

-----------------
2 thanks:,khan_nahk,,,Shartendu,
khan_nahk
PM [2975]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(21) |   Sep 29, 2015 1:01AM
Quote:
[quote] Bro will this work for C5-00.2 S60v3 OS 9.3

Yeah bro, Symantec will work bro

But my only concern is that C5-00.2 S60v3 OS 9.3 FP2 hai
aur upar sirf FP1 k liye hi hai sab

Shartendu BRO for this thread
[/quote]

sam
PM [967]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(15) |   Sep 30, 2015 11:57PM
no bro.
it works even for Nokia Belle version too.
so you can hack your C5-00.2 easily

-----------------
1 thanks:,,khan_nahk,,,
hudDABANG
PM [3019]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(20) |   Oct 1, 2015 7:33PM
good to see symbian expert in action.

-----------------
2 thanks:,,sam,Shartendu,,,
khan_nahk
PM [2975]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(19) |   Oct 2, 2015 5:13PM
post hacking kya kya scope hai Sam bro

khan_nahk
PM [2975]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(20) |   Oct 2, 2015 5:24PM
I followed the symantec hack steps but still unable to install any of the S60v3 unsigned apps posted by Shartendu bro

it says: 'Certificate Expired Contact the application supplier'
matlab my C5 remains unhacked

post edited by-khan_nahk
khan_nahk
PM [2975]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(17) |   Oct 2, 2015 5:45PM
muje SAMNETTT bro se yeh link mili:
pls chk & let me know more

external link removed

post edited by-sam
Sunny_Thakur
PM [729]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(22) |   Oct 3, 2015 11:48PM
hack karne ke baad bhi, uc handlar open nahi hota.

sam
PM [967]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(21) |   Oct 5, 2015 1:53PM
Quote:
I followed the symantec hack steps but still unable to install any of the S60v3 unsigned apps posted by Shartendu bro

After you finish the process, open Rompatcher+, and tick Install Server RP+ , then try to install any app.

-----------------
1 thanks:,,shartendu,,,
fatdon
PM [1501]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(20) |   Oct 5, 2015 2:13PM
It worked for me, i just hacked my nokia c-5 now. thanx

khan_nahk
PM [2975]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(18) |   Oct 17, 2015 4:46PM
Quote:
[quote] I followed the symantec hack steps but still unable to install any of the S60v3 unsigned apps posted by Shartendu bro

After you finish the process, open Rompatcher+, and tick Install Server RP+ , then try to install any app.
[/quote]

Bro the problem is that ROM patcher open karne k baad blank rehta hai kuch hota hi nahi tick karne

sam
PM [967]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(20) |   Oct 17, 2015 5:41PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Bro the problem is that ROM patcher open karne k baad blank rehta hai kuch hota hi nahi tick karne

is it showing a pop up like "**ldd not found " when you open Rompatcher Plus ?

-----------------
1 thanks:,Shartendu,,,
Shartendu
PM [210]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(22) |   Oct 17, 2015 10:44PM
Khan_nahk bhai, Norton antivirus ke 'Menu' me jakar 'Antivirus' me enter karne per 'Quarantine list' dikhega. Quarantine list ko open karne per 3 files dikhengi. 'Option' me jakar 'Restore all' kar ligiye.
Ab Rompatcher me 'Install server RP+' aur 'Open4all RP+' dikhega. Inko tik karna hai.
Yadi aapne 'Quarantine list' se teeno files ko 'Restore all' kar liya tha aur uske bad bhi Rompacher blank hai to 'Symantec Symbian Hack v1.1' ko fir se install karke procedure ko follow kariye.

post edited by-Shartendu
-----------------
Shartendu
PM [210]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(16) |   Nov 1, 2015 8:59PM
Symantec Symbian Hack v1.1 Simplified Os9.xOs10.x Tut Video

File Name: Symantec Symbian Hack v1.1 Simplified Os9.xOs10.x Tut Video

Version: v1.1

Description: HERE

Screenshot Link: [img][/img]

More Info Link:

-----------------
Attachment : Symantec_Symbian_Hack_v1.1_Simplified_Os9.xOs10.x.mp4 ( 4566.29 KB ) [ 57 hits]( B, A )
Amar9410
PM [8057]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(19) |   Nov 1, 2015 9:16PM
thanks a lot bro
my mob hack

khan_nahk
PM [2975]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(22) |   Nov 4, 2015 3:03AM
Mission C5 hack begins again

khan_nahk
PM [2975]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(16) |   Nov 7, 2015 1:51AM
Quote:
Khan_nahk bhai, Norton antivirus ke 'Menu' me jakar 'Antivirus' me enter karne per 'Quarantine list' dikhega. Quarantine list ko open karne per 3 files dikhengi. 'Option' me jakar 'Restore all' kar ligiye.
Ab Rompatcher me 'Install server RP ' aur 'Open4all RP ' dikhega. Inko tik karna hai.
Yadi aapne 'Quarantine list' se teeno files ko 'Restore all' kar liya tha aur uske bad bhi Rompacher blank hai to 'Symantec Symbian Hack v1.1' ko fir se install karke procedure ko follow kariye.

Bro I tried to hack my C5-00.2 using norton but it says 'this norton security product has expired. Please renew your license'
Time b 10 yrs back set karke try kiya but still error 'Certificate may not yet be valid, is expired or phone's date setting may be incorrect'
How can C5 be so intelligent to detect that date may b incorrect?
I think C5 k last firmware update ver. 101.003 ki vajeh se hack nai ho pa raha

post edited by-khan_nahk

You need to login