New Topic-**REVIEW** Oneplus 3T **Personal Use Review** - Frendz ForumReply

Author
Page: 1, 2, - Last (Liked)
the_prince
PM [3122]
| Options | Thanx |

Spcl Thnx To LagaLo Bro. Q K Sidha Copy Paste Kiya He Uske Thread Se

OnePlus 3T launched in India starting at Rs. 29,999

OnePlus just launched its flagship OnePlus 3T  The upgraded version of the OnePlus 3. . . aka ''THE FLAGSHIP KILLER'' 

❇ ❇ OnePlus 3T specifications ❇ ❇

✴ 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Optic AMOLED display
✴ 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
✴ 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor
✴ Adreno 530 GPU6GB
✴ LPDDR4 RAM,
✴ 64GB / 128GB
✴ (UFS 2.0)
✴ storageAndroid 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Oxygen OS
✴ Dual nano SIM slots
✴ 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, 1.12 micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, EIS 2.0, PDAF, OIS, 4K video recording at 30 fps, 720p slow motion at 120fps
✴ 16MP front-facing camera with Samsung 3P8SP sensor, 1.0 micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video
✴ Dimensions:  152.7×74.7×7.35mm
✴ Weight: 158g
✴ Fingerprint sensor
✴ Bottom-facing speaker,
✴ dual microphone for noise cancellation
✴ 4G LTE with VoLTE,
✴ WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MIMO), ✴ Bluetooth 4.2,
✴ GPS + GLONASS,
✴ NFC,
✴ USB Type-C
✴ 3400mAh battery with Dash Charge

The OnePlus 3T comes in Gunmetal and Soft Gold colors .
and is priced at

Rs. 29,999 for the 64GB version.

Rs. 34,999 for 128GB Gunmetal

OnePlus 3T is priced at The 64GB Gunmetal version will be initially available exclusively on Amazon.in starting from December 14th.

The 64GB Soft Gold version and 128GB Gunmetal version will be available later. OnePlus also said that it will be making the phone in India starting next month.

post edited by-the_prince
---------------
6 Thanks:Lagalo,warriorvivek,Amirphp,Drtfortech,playboy2,dark.devil,

Attachment : ( 340 KB ) [ 8484 hits]
the_prince
PM [3122]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(2) |   Dec 30, 2016 12:27PM
I've Been Using This Phone Called Oneplus 3T From 7 Days Now Its Time To Write The Review As I Told Before

Design ::

1st of all When You See it...You'll Love It Cos This Phone Have Awesome Metalic Design With Great Gunmetal Color, (The Design Remains The Same As Oneplus 3 Even Model No.) As Mention In Specification It Feels Great In Hand And looks Good.. The Display Colors Look Great With The Help Of O'Amoled Display

Camera ::

Dual 16Mp Rear+Front Camera's Are Wise Choice As Both Are Above Average Performers Both Camera Gives High Resolution Picture Quality With Decent Colors In Day/ Night/ Indore/ Outdoor Pictures... Front Cam Gives 3456*4608 And Rear Cam Gives 3480*4640 Resolution I Think Thats Enough For Anyone

Perfomance :: This Is The Most Awesome Thing In This Powerpack Smartphone With The Help Of 6gb Ram, 64gb Rom Snapdragon 821 @ 2.35GHz SOC
Nd Adreno 530 GPU This Phone Perform Smooth Just Like Google Pixel Phone I Installed So Many Apps And Games Like Nova 3, Brother In Arms, Modern Combat, Dead Trigger 2, Asphat 8 , Mortal Kombat X These Games Are Most Graphical Games Available On Playstore But The Phone Nailed Them All Performed Better Than I Thought In Every App And Games

Battery ::

Awesome Awesome Awesome I Dont Have Any Other Words To Describe Battery Performance...It Has 3400mAh and I M A HARDCORE MOBILE USER As I Use 4g Net, I Play Lots Of Games, I Use Lots Of Apps Whole Day, But Battery At The End Of The Day Like 8pm It Still Remains Near 50% Now What You Need ..? And Another Thing with The Help Of USB Type C DASH CHARGER Battery Goes 0 to 50% In Just 20/25 Mints (Approximately)

Networking- Connectivity ::

Its A Dual Sim Phone And Both Are Working fine And Voice Call Quality Is Also Fine And I M A 3g/4g User So Net Speed Is Awesome No Doubt But In Wi-Fi This Phone Has Awesome Connectivity Speed Just click The Wi-Fi Symbol And The Device Is Connected Just Like That And With OTG Cable You can Connect It With Pen-drive, Pc, Laptop

About Its Oprating Skin Oxygen OS ::

If You Used Google Launcher Than You Will Love This Semi-Google launcher Theme Called OnePlus's Own Skin Oxygen It Has Many Features And Awesome Things To Do And Customize Your Phone Like Changing Color Of Icons Notification LED Colors Night Mode Dark Theme Mode Light Theme Mode, You Can Arrange font Size And Many Other Cool Things Like Applying Gestures, When Your Phone Is Locked And You Want To Swith On The Flashlight Just Draw V On Screen And The LED Light will On And Many More Gestures Are There To use

Finger Print Sensor :: Same Sensor Is Used by Google In Google Pixel

I Remember, I Use To Have App Protection App In My Last Android Phone To Lock Application Which I Installed In My Phone, But with the Help Of Fastest Finger Print Sensor That Things Is Old Now ..It Opens Phone In Just 0.02 Second Like You Blink And The Phone Is Unlocked You blink And Your App Is Unlocked... Yes You Can Set Finger Print Password In Any App And Games In This Phone So Security In This Phone Is Awesome

Pros :::

* Performance
* Awesome Display Nd Bright Colors
* Connectivity
* Battery
* Fast Charging
* Graphic
* Finger Print Sensor

Cons :::

* Lack Of Oneplus Service Centers In India (But Every Big City Like Mumbai Delhi Has It)
* Single Speaker (The Sound Quality Is Good But I Personally Feel That It Should Have Stereo Speakers Rather Than Mono Speaker)
* Expendable Storage Is Not Available (But I Personally Feel That 64gb or 128 gb is Enough for everyone and it also support otg so data transfer is not a Problem)
* No Earphones in box
* No FM Radio

This Was My Personal Review After Using One Plus 3T More Than A Week, I Used Apple Iphone 6S I Used Samsung Devices And HTC Devices Also (Infact I Was Planing To Buy Samsung Galaxy A9 pro. Or HTC's Desire 10 Pro But Both Have Major Disappointments Samsung A9 Pro. Doesn't Have Gyroscope sensor So You Cant Watch Youtube 360' Vdos Or Cant Play Games Wich supports Gyroscope sensor And About HTC Desire 10 Pro It Has 1.5 Yr Old Processor Mediatek Helio p10 Which Comes In 10,000 Range In Micromax And Lava, Intex Mobiles And HTC Is Selling It In 26,500 Rs. ) Comparing To Them I Felt That In 30,000 Rs This Phone Is Giving Google Pixel Performance And Feeling And 1 More Thing This Phone Finger Print Sensor Is Faster Than Iphone 6S And Have Faster Overall Performance I've Personally Checked It

-----------------
3 thanks:warriorvivek,hack4u,Drtfortech,
the_prince
PM [3122]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(1) |   Dec 30, 2016 2:06PM
You Can Ask Your Queries Here...

LagaLo
PM [16528]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(2) |   Dec 30, 2016 7:20PM
Very good Review bro

warriorvivek
PM [845]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(1) |   Dec 30, 2016 7:45PM
Bro front camera ke sun light and tube light ya artificial light k samples daalo yaha pe...
Same with back camera.... Kam say kam 5-5 photo sunlight and artificial light ke daalo na plzzzz.
Or ha ek or request hai asphalt game, morden combat game or jo high end game hai aapke paas usska ek gaming review bana ke upload karo na i am also hard core gamer or ha jo - jo game ko chalaao gay ussko close mat karna minimize kar k dussra open karna aise he karte karte kam say kam 5high end game open kar ke play karna or last main one by one ek ek game ko check karna ki isske ram memory main game reload ho ta hai ya jaha hai wohi say start hota hai. Plzzz bhai, lena toh but yea review full clearity k saath upload karna bro...

-----------------
1 thanks:rajatsinghbiswa,
the_prince
PM [3122]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(2) |   Dec 30, 2016 8:55PM
Performance vdo oneplus 3t vs. Google pixel xl

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnn_huKDyEI

Camera comparison vdo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDBYXZeu32c

Gaming reviews vdos

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bj4Nmzm-c1c

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ETkObNZMYJE

As URL upload is not working try this vdos you will have idea that what are you looking for....

Amirphp
PM [480]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(2) |   Dec 31, 2016 6:26PM
In 64 gb what's the available space for use?

the_prince
PM [3122]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(2) |   Jan 1, 2017 8:26AM
from 64 gb, available space is 53.49 gb

warriorvivek
PM [845]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(2) |   Jan 1, 2017 7:13PM
Bro upper jo gaming ka review link diya hai woh thik hai but maine puccha tha.ki jab continues 4-5 high end games khele one by one bina close kiye back ground main open rakkh k toh kiya koi hang ya lag hota hai or jis game ko minimize kiya hai woh game open kare toh kiya reload hota hai ya jaha minimize kiya tha wohi say chaalu hota hai. Jara yea check kat k bataao bro khud he ek chota sa 2-2mint khel k minimize kar ke dekkho bro or apna experience yaha share karo....

post edited by-warriorvivek
hack4u
PM [1420]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(2) |   Jan 1, 2017 7:51PM
as per ur review, i think its a amazing phone
in the market right now.

the_prince
PM [3122]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(1) |   Jan 1, 2017 8:54PM
bro. Mene 3...4 games minimize krke try kiye high graphics wale jaha se puase kiya tha wahi se shuru hue nd yes hack bro. It's a fabulous cell right now in 30000 range

-----------------
1 thanks:warriorvivek,
warriorvivek
PM [845]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(1) |   Jan 3, 2017 11:31PM
Bro FM sunne main aa raha hai ki nai hai iss main? sach baat hai kiya ...

Drtfortech
PM [39340]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(2) |   Jan 4, 2017 10:00AM
very good review...OnePlus 3T Unboxing

Proud Owner of 3T

post edited by-Drtfortech
-----------------
1 thanks:lagalo,
the_prince
PM [3122]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(3) |   Jan 4, 2017 1:24PM
Sorry 2 say but fm radio is not available

Drtfortech
PM [39340]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(2) |   Jan 4, 2017 2:14PM
Quote:
Bro FM sunne main aa raha hai ki nai hai iss main? sach baat hai kiya ...

FM nahihai OnePlus 3T... lekin internet FM chalta hai esame...tested personsally

Drtfortech
PM [39340]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(1) |   Jan 4, 2017 2:34PM
One more thing you cant do native video calling from OnePlus 3T at present... you need 3rd party app..

warriorvivek
PM [845]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(3) |   Jan 4, 2017 7:26PM
I think for video calling we always use 3rd party soft like Skype, or now whats app.
Inbuilt option kaun say mobile main hai yaar

the_prince
PM [3122]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(2) |   Jan 4, 2017 7:46PM
^^^absolutely true bro.

Drtfortech
PM [39340]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(2) |   Jan 5, 2017 1:39PM
Quote:
I think for video calling we always use 3rd party soft like Skype, or now whats app.
Inbuilt option kaun say mobile main hai yaar

still some peoples using 3g phones withought internet (as Jio is free only for 4G phones rit now ) so to call them we should get built in video calling feature (as jioprovide free calling )
even i taled with their technical team andasked to provide software update about same.. they said they ll be going for it..as i mentioned that m a youtuber and i am creating videos about 3 n 3T they easily considered my suggestion...lets see what they do

the_prince
PM [3122]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(3) |   Jan 5, 2017 8:04PM
very true oneplus team is very kind nd responsive they tweeted me back many times whenever I ask them any questions

Playboy2
PM [1991]
| Options | Thanx | | Like(2) |   Jan 6, 2017 5:48PM
Superb Review.. very useful For me... I am going to buy this

You need to login